We all know that sex is one of the most pleasurable activities that we can indulge in as people. But did you know that there are some other benefits that you will experience if you have regular sex, besides the awesomeness of the experience itself? Below you will find a list of the 5 most important benefits that you will experience if you’re having regular sex.
- You will have a healthier immune system. There are several studies that are done on the subject of sexual health, and most of them have shown a tight correlation of having superior immune system function and having regular sex. There are immunes system antibodies that fight disease – they are present in greater numbers in the bodies of people that have regular sex, as compared to people that don’t have any.
- It will increase libido in men. You may think that having regular sex will diminish your libido – but in fact, the opposite is true in most cases. If you have sex you will want to have even more sex – the enjoyment that you derive from this activity won’t fade off, but it will get increased even more.
- There’s a link between regular sex and low blood pressure. There are quite a few studies done on this subject as well, and they have shown that people that have regular sex have lower blood pressure on average than the people that don’t have sex. One study has shown that the diastolic pressure is lower in the case of a person having regular sex (but not in the case of a person regularly masturbating). As we all know, high blood pressure is known as the silent killer – and if you manage to lower it you will have staved off a big chance of heart disease later on in life.
- You will have the best sleep of your life. After reaching intense orgasm, there’s a sleep-promoting change that happens in your body. And this change comes in the form of the increased quantity of the hormone called prolactin, which is a “feel good” hormone and it provides calmness and relaxation for your body.
- Sex distresses your body and mind. If you find that you have a lot going on in your mind and that the world weighs down on you – having sex is one of the best things that you can do in order to ease off the pressure. You will be able to expend all of the negative energy that you have accumulated in the time period, in a highly positive way. And if you remember the previous point – your body will secrete more of the hormone called prolactin, which will relax you even more so. If you find that you’re overly stressed – having sex is a life-saver.
Surprisingly, these are not the only benefits that you will experience from having sex. But it would take a lot more than a small article to explain the full plethora of physical and psychological health-promoting benefits of sex. We advise you to find them all out for yourself.
We are sure that you have already read numerous articles that try to explain the benefits of sex and how good sex is for both our physical and mental health. You can also find dozens of surveys that come with the same conclusion – sex is something that we need to practice often in order to preserve and improve our health. However you can find only few sources that can tell how lack of sex affects human health. In this article you will find a summarized conclusion about this based on scientific research. It looks like people who don’t practice sex regularly have more health problems. Some of these problems include:
Recent studies have confirmed that regular and quality sexual activities are closely linked with heart health. Every physical activity that doesn’t put too much pressure on your heart is good for the heart; however sex is one of those activities that bring a lot of different benefits. When people practice sex it is not just a physical activity it is much more. According to numerous scientists sexual activity boost the production of hormones that are useful for our health. The scientist have no doubts that people that have more sex have less chance to face heart attack because the heart is a lot stronger.
Insomnia and poor sleep
Although there are many reasons for insomnia and poor sleep, irregular sex is certainly one of those reasons. What we all know is that regular sex can provide some good sleeping. The reasons for this are the hormones that are released during and after the sexual intercourse. They make the body more relaxed and calm which eventually leads to a good tight sleep.
We love sex not only because of the physical pleasure but also because we always feel good afterwards. This good feeling boosts our self-confidence and our enthusiasm. There is no real scientific explanation for this connection but it is probably because of the feeling of closeness and belonging that sex provides. These emotions are present in each of us and the sex gets them on the surface. So it is no wonder why people who don’t have regular sex are slowly losing their enthusiasm with all those emotions laying deep inside of them.
Sex makes everyone happy. It is a well known fact that sex is a natural mood booster. However irregular or no sex activity will certainly cause people to feel depressed. Psychologists have revealed that people suffering from depression usually have irregular sexual activities and that is one of their main reasons for depression.
Poor work performance
People who have a normal sex life are much more efficient at work. Once again thanks to the hormones that are released during the sex, people appear to be more focused and they achieve better results. On the contrary people with poor sex life have trouble staying focused and they usually have poor work performance.