Everyone wants a better sex life. Depending on whether you are suffering from sexual health issues or if you just want to improve upon a mediocre sex life we have 5 tips to help you out. Scroll down to discover how to step things up in the bedroom.
1. Spice things up. Both male and females require stimulation to be primed and ready for sex. For women, hormones play a pivotal role in sexual appetite and orgasm. However, when you switch things up like having sex in a different part of the house or even away from home you have a better chance of turning her on and pleasing her. If you or your partner are complaining about how boring your sex life is then take a hint and switch things up.
2. Role Play. Every person living on this planet has a sexual fantasy they wish they could act out. Some people have a thing for librarians. Some dudes wish they could have a threesome. Whatever the case is try to live out each other’s fantasies. This will give you something new to share and will make your bedroom activities much hotter. Chances are you will never look at each other the same way again.
3. Relax. Life is stressful. Make it a point to unwind once you get home. Take a shower, do some meditation and simply just be. If you find it difficult to relax then start an exercise routine and look into other areas of your life that are causing stress. Remove what you can and ignore the rest. Your sex life will improve dramatically and your partner will be happy it did.
4. Try a new position. A surefire way to sexually enhance your intimate relationships is by trying a new sex position. Women need to switch things up to feel better and get the penetration and stimulation they need. Try positions like girl on top or doggy style to give her the touch she wants.
5. Incorporate dirty talk. Not everything you say during sex may sound sexy. The next time you two saddle up in the sack consider throwing in some dirty talk to change things up a bit. Say things like “Your body makes me so hard” or “I want to be inside you so bad”. Things like that turn both of you on and sound incredibly hot.
Commonly referred to as impotence, erectile dysfunction is a condition that affects a percentage of mature males, making them incapable of performing satisfactorily as is expected of them. The condition can manifest itself in different ways including failure to attain penile erectile at all, occasional penile erection, gradual but persistent penile erection or abrupt penile erection without any sexual stimuli. One major problem that some of the males attain some degree of penile erection is experiencing premature ejaculation. This is when a male ejaculates either even before penetrating his partner or does too soon after penetration. They may not be able satisfy their partner with sexual desire and sexual pleasure.
Unlike in the past, the cases of males being diagnosed as impotent is on the rise. This is attributed to some causes that were not there before. The main causes of erectile dysfunction have traditionally remained such causes as old age, health conditions, genetics, surgery and medications. Recent causes include poor lifestyle, contaminated food stuffs and food stuffs short on vital nutrients including vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids.
There are five main types of erectile dysfunction:
Arteriogenic impotence – Most males diagnosed and declared to be impotent do suffer this type of erectile dysfunction. Majority of them happen to be those with such medical conditions as diabetes, high blood pressure, medications or those who sustain injuries in their genital areas. The characteristic of this type of erectile dysfunction is insufficient flow of blood in the arteries supplying the penis with blood, which is necessary for normal erection.
Venogenic impotence – This type of ED occurs when penile veins fail to close once they receive sufficient blood that leads to penile erection. In normal cases, the valves in the veins are designed to close down to prevent flow-back of blood. This is the mechanism by which the penis remains erect until ejaculation stage when the valves open, allowing the penis to recoil back. Impotent males who suffer this type of ED are most likely to have inherited the condition.
Neurogenic impotence – This type of ED occurs due to insufficient supply of blood by nerves responsible for supplying penile nerves and muscles with blood. This can be brought about by injury to the spinal cord or around the pelvic region.
Hormonal impotence – This type of erectile dysfunction occurs when there is a serious imbalance of sexual hormones in a man’s blood stream. This can occur when the body fails to naturally produce or secret sex hormones into the blood stream. Such imbalance negatively affects libido, leading to lack of interest in sex, which in turn causes lack of erection or very minimal erection inadequate for satisfactory sexual performance.
Psychogenic impotence – This type of erectile dysfunction occurs due to state of the mind. High stress levels and worries and depression are some of the main causes.
Males who have had healthy and successful sexual life only to be diagnosed and declared impotent at a later time do develop low self esteem, which further worsens their condition. It must also be noted that males who suspect that they have or are developing erectile dysfunction need to consult their physicians for proper diagnosis to receive applicable treatment in good time.