Premature ejaculation is very common among men of various ages. If you do not take proper care of this condition, it can lead to an unpleasant sex life, not to mention the difficulties in relationships, lack of confidence, frustration and many other problems, none of which should be taken lightly. To have longer endurance in bed is the desire of all men, and the truth is that all the boys love to see their partner satisfied having one or more orgasms. When the desire is too much, trying to control yourself can be a difficult task, but not impossible. So, in this piece of article, we shall give you good tricks to learn how to delay ejaculation. Apply them at your next sexual encounter and leave her exhausted with full of pleasure.
Learn how ejaculation works
Men are learning techniques to stop premature ejaculation through experimentation. Instead of masturbating for a momentary pleasure, use this to take notice. Pay attention to how to enhance penis erection. There are four stages, very distinct, erection:
- Stretching and filling
- Full erection
- Rigid erection
Rigid erection is the last phase, characterized by hot and hard penis. This phase indicates that ejaculation is imminent. The goal is to take time to experience and teach oneself to remain in the previous stage (full erection) as long as possible. Once you move to the fourth stage, there is little you can do to delay ejaculation.
Practice will help you identify the steps and what you can do to delay ejaculation and hold rigid erection. This treatment of premature ejaculation is full of methods and techniques that you can apply while in Phase 3 (full erection). Such practices include breathing techniques, shallow penetration, distraction method “start-stop” and more.
Following are some of the important tips to help you delay the process of ejaculation:
- Create a balance between the duration of foreplay and intercourse, when preliminary last too long and involve too many stimuli for you is likely to reach the orgasm faster, so concentrate on giving her pleasure while you enjoy seeing her squirm.
- Use condoms with retardant effect, this is an excellent tool to delay ejaculation.
- Change your position when you feel you are close to reaching an orgasm. There are certain positions that achieve orgasm too soon. The moment you feel you’re close to reaching climax, choose another position to prolong ejaculation.
- Reduce the rate of penetration to calm the waters, many women like to do it slowly and that gives you the advantage of being able to control a little stimulation and delay ejaculation.
- If you feel being close to climax and she still wants to enjoy more, remove your penis and encourage her with oral sex or stimulation that will take her to the summit of pleasure.
- Remove the penis and gently press the tip (the glans) with your fingers, can also help you delay ejaculation.
- Reduce anxiety and think of some things not as stimulants during sex are some of the strategies used by many to delay ejaculation.
Remember that sex should be a pleasure and enjoyable experience for both , so concentrate on giving maximum pleasure through games and stimuli and remember that sometimes the climax is very difficult to control, so not beat yourself up , and try again without pressure.